- SpectraSelect™ TFC Membrane - hand selected and guaranteed greater than 98% rejection
- The best pre-filtration available
- High-effieciency 1/2 micron MicroTec™ Sediment
- 1/2 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridge with semi-conductor grade resins; water purification systems maximizing pure water production through application of the laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges
- Pressure Gauge and Electronic Purity Monitor
- Filter wrench and garden hose adapter
- Dimensions: 15" x 7" x 16"
SpectraPure® CSP-DI Systems feature SpectraSelect™ TFC membranes (guaranteed >98% rejection), a 0.5 µm MicroTec™ sediment filter, and a 0.5 µm Carbon Block Pre-Filter (for greatly enhanced membrane life), plus a 33% larger capacity SilicaBuster™ 10” DI cartridge. Deluxe CSP-DI systems are available from 25 GPD (95 LPD) to 180 GPD (680 LPD). The “push-to-test” Electronic Purity Monitor tells when it’s time to change the DI cartridge. The standard pressure gauge and clear filter housings mean better visibility to system performance. Also included is a filter wrench and a 3/4” garden hose adapter.